Pieces Included: 2 Wheel Spacers
Lug Nuts: Comes With All 14x1.5 Open End Lug Nuts Needed For Easy Installation
Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 (Also Known As 6x139.7)
Stud Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- 6061 T6 Billet Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Precision CNC Machined For Excellent Fit
- Grade 10.9 Through Hardened Steel Studs Which Is Almost 3 Grades Above The Requirement Set By The Department Of Transportation!
- Open End Lug Nuts Included (To Be Used For Installation Of Spacers To Hub)
- Available In 1 Inch, 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch, 2 Inch, & 3 Inches Thick!
- 78.1mm OEM Hubcentric Bore For Chevy, GMC, Cadillac 6 lug Trucks!
**If you have the larger bore GM truck and need the big 108 bore, please type this number "894824185908" in the search bar, ask us if you need help!**
*If your stock vehicles hub studs protrude past the thickness of the spacer and prevent your wheels / rims from sitting flush against the surface face of the spacers, then it is required to shorten (trim) your OEM studs. This is a common practice and most shops can do this with ease. To be sure please measure the length of your stock studs prior to purchase.*
All of our Wheel Spacers and Adapters are made from the highest quality Aerospace grade 6061 – T6 aluminum. Whether you’re looking to eliminate rubbing, increase turning radius, add spacing for brake clearance, change bolt pattern to fit any wheels, or just want that flush and aggressive stance, our wheel spacers are what you are looking for! Unlike some of our competitors, we only use machined 60 degree taper bulge seat lug nuts for complete lug centric centering for your security. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to make sure these will work prior to the purchase by making sure they are made for your vehicle. The compatibility chart is a guide to help figure out what fits, but all vehicles may not be there as there is new models being made daily! If you have any questions email us or give us a call, we are here to help you!