Pieces Included: 4 Wheel Spacers
Lug Nuts: Comes With All 1/2"-20 Open End Lug Nuts Needed For Easy Installation
Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5 (Also Known As 5x114.3)
Stud Thread Pitch: 1/2"-20
Hub & Wheel Centric Center Bore: OEM 71.5 Jeep Bore With Centering Lip
- Available In 1 Inch, 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch, 2 Inch, 2.5 Inch & 3 Inches Thick!
- Precision CNC Machined For Excellent Fit
- Grade 10.9 Through Hardened Steel Studs Which Is Almost 3 Grades Above The Requirement Set By The Department Of Transportation!
- 6061 T6 Billet Aerospace Grade Aluminum
**If you want to save $20 & purchase a non hubcentric set of Jeep spacers that work just as well please type "911023013940" in the search bar. Any Q's? Ask us!**
*If your stock vehicles hub studs protrude past the thickness of the spacer and prevent your wheels / rims from sitting flush against the surface face of the spacers, then it is required to shorten (trim) your OEM studs. This is a common practice and most shops can do this with ease. To be sure please measure the length of your stock studs prior to purchase.*
- 1980-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- 1980-2006 Jeep Wrangler (All Models)
- 1980-1993 Comanche, Chief
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty (All Models)
All of our Wheel Spacers and Adapters are made from the highest quality Aerospace grade 6061 – T6 aluminum. Whether you’re looking to eliminate rubbing, increase turning radius, add spacing for brake clearance, change bolt pattern to fit any wheels, or just want that flush and aggressive stance, our wheel spacers are what you are looking for! Unlike some of our competitors, we only use machined 60 degree taper bulge seat lug nuts for complete lug centric centering for your security. It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to make sure these will work prior to the purchase by making sure they are made for your vehicle. The compatibility chart is a guide to help figure out what fits, but all vehicles may not be there as there is new models being made daily! If you have any questions email us or give us a call, we are here to help you!